Population III Stars
Data for population synthesis model of Population III stars: FS1 from paper:
Belczynski et al. The data summary is given in Table 4 of the above paper.
The data format (one line per one BH-BH or BH-NS merger):
Ma Mb a e tevol Tmr Mzamsa Mzamsb a0 e0 id1 id2 k evol1 evol2 evol3 ...
- - Ma is the mass of the primary component - initially (at Zero Age Main Sequence) more massive, in units of M☉.
- - Mb is the mass of the secondary component - initially (at ZAMS) less massive, in units of M☉.
- - a is the semi-major axis of the system at the formation of the second compact object (supernova included) in units of R☉.
- - e is the eccentricity of the system at the formation of the second compact object (supernova included).
- - tevol is the evolutionary time from ZAMS to double compact object formation, in units of Myr.
- - Tmr is the merger time: time from double compact object formation to its final coalescence, in units of Myr.
- - Mzamsa is the initial mass of the primary component, in units of M☉.
- - Mzamsb is the initial mass of the secondary component, in units of M☉.
- - a0 is the initial (at ZAMS) separation (semi-major axis) of the components, in units of in units of R☉.
- - e0 is the initial (at ZAMS) eccentricity of the binary.
- - id1 and id2 are system indentifiers.
- - k is an integer number of following string in the line, describing the evolutionary history of the system.
- - evol1, evol2, evol3 is the evolutionary history of a given merger (see Table 3 of the original paper).